Hi, all you K–8 science educators. Check out one of my latest projects: Abuzz!, a newsletter for students all about honeybees from the Honeybee Conservancy. Science in the News, science Investigation Pack on reptiles, food chains, senses, and inside living things from Learning A–Z.
- Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History, Tigers exhibit
- National Geographic Education activities
- NPR’s “Science Friday” activities
- Discovery Education lessons
- PBS’s the.News lesson plans
- National Wildlife Federation articles, crafts, games for kids and editor of Ranger Rick's Story Book
- Humane Society of the United States newsletters